Thursday, March 12, 2009

KOREAN FEVER-

SUPER JUNIOR!

is a boy band from Seoul, South Korea! :) I AM SUPER AVID FAN of this group.
waaaaaaa! drowl****

The group initially debuted with twelve members in November 2005, but since Kyuhyun joined in the band in May 2006, they have become to consist of thirteen members , becoming the largest boy band in the world. The members are Leeteuk (the leader), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-in, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Kyuhyun. The Chinese member, Han Geng, was chosen among three thousand applicants through auditions held in China.

Each of them has diff'rent talent. They can sing, dance, Dj, act, model and beautiful faces. I like the way they entetain their fans(E.L.F)Ever Lasting Friend and i belong to that.lol. even though im not a typical korean. I want to meet them and watch them performing in person...nod* nod*
I even play their sOngs everyday! like everytime i open my laptop and drop to youtube to peek whats new about them. wew! and i found out that they will release their 3rd album this march. huhu. i wish i can have that copy...
There song became popular to korea, japan, china and thailand and continue spreading to asia probably in phil too cuz koreans are patok in phil!
I love all there song: U, Twins, MARRY U..one of my fave cuz im inlove in the lyrics, Miracle, Haeng bock, Dont Don, One love, Show me ur love etc. if you want to watch them just type it in youtube.....






Charice Pempengco is the way why i became addicted to this group. It was when
i search Charice international guessting videos in youtube that was when i watch her
guessting in Korea's famous variety show their i was amaze by her duet with Kyuhyun my
ultimate fave in suju. They sung a whole new world. After that i become more interesting in their
group because they are all cute even though they are too many for their group. I almost watch their videos very day in youtube, search their group in yahoo or google even putting their faces
as my wallpaper. super high feveR! to be cont'...............

watch this video with duet of Kyuhyun and Charice!

No comments: