Friday, March 6, 2009

ciara mari-bout me



annyeong! in love smiley

ciara's here.
those who are closest to my heart calls me xiang/xiang:))
im just a typical teenager.
laugh at stupid things and hurts when somebody will break my heart.
i have friends! love and kiss emoticon
friends in name, friends with benifits, my best friends for life(bff), some are just a friend for the sake of something, and friends with nothin but the i treasure most are those friends who never forgets and respect.
If i have friends as the opposite i have enemies and i hate well its human nature :D

As of today, i have absolutely no regrets.
I think i grown as a person that can take thing in strides.
Im grateful for people in my past.
they helped me to get where i am, whatever that is.




This is my first post good


I've made this blog because of our requirement in ce2..
Having this is fun because you can share here your insight and everything you just want
to share with by just thinking and typing.

To start with, Im a psychology student a first year irregular. I mixed with the BSN in my CE2 subject because I enroll late..
well, if i to choose i 'd rather join my class section. Its not an easy thing to join with other group that you don't know plus we have a diff'rent field of career or i say courses. Ofcourse, i can feel out of place sometimes by just behaving at my chair till the coldness make me shiver, listening to the teacher for an hour, facing the monitor untill my eye hurts and just sit there like a stranger with nothin to talk with. haai! . haha! what a boring day. But i dont have a choice but to enter my CE subject atleast i've done my part. It helps me also to socialize kung sa bisaya pa maningkamot! :D
see, finals is coming near to the summer. wooh! excited to spend it in my mom's place.Yes! Excited Emoticon

No comments: